Lemon Amiga has released a public beta of Lemonade, a new Windows based frontend for WinUAE. Lemonade allows both newcomers and veterans of Amiga emulation to play games more comfortable than ever before - no more setting up configurations, each game is pre-configured.
Lemonade's main features include:
* Games Encyclopedia - Play games at the click of a button, save high scores, view game notes and cheats and more.
* Games Scanner - Scans your Amiga collection for any recognised game files and automatically add them to the encyclopedia.
* Easy to setup and use - Everything is designed to be as comfortable to use as possible.
* Pre-written configurations for Amiga 500, 600, 1200 and CD32 models.
* Custom configuration manager - Import your own WinUAE configurations.
* Emulator Quickstart - Start anything in WinUAE in seconds.
* And much, much more!
For downloads and more information about Lemonade, visit the Lemonade website at www.lemonamiga.com