View Single Post
Old 03 November 2005, 22:17   #18
CHook/OTT
Super Hang-On King

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD
No problem, glad it works well for you also.

Check out my thread http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=20532 . I found that you need to change the sound to "Enabled" for Navy Seals also.

You say Jim Power is a bit more stable now. Haven't tried that game but will keep this setting in mind when I do...

All my 480 configs still have "Enabled, 100% accurate" set for sound though (except Midnight Resistance + Navy Seals of course). Have you changed all your config files?
I only have 4 config files for playing games:

1. A500 (OCS) 1 Meg Chip
2. A500 (ECS) 1 Meg Chip
3. A1200 (AGA) 2 Meg Chip
4. CD32

The Floppy based config files all have floppy speed set to 800% but some games don't load or crash at this speed, I usually remember which games run on what config or what needs altering but when i originally got WinUAE and the TOSEC collection as i was going through testing them (happy memories came flooding back a plenty) any games that wouldn't run on these basic configs i right clicked on the adf and went to properties and comment and put a note in the box as a refresher

The First Samurai (Use OCS - ECS has mixed results and gurus IIRC)
Walker (Drop floppy speed to 100% compatible - Loader stumbles on 800% and can't get past one point)
Bart Vs The *** SPACE MUTANTS *** (Requires Fast Ram)
D-Generation AGA (Requires CD32 pad)

Think Super Cars is another favourite that needs the floppy speed dropping and some early games don't like 1 Meg Chip Ram either so i just put a 512k reminder in the comment box

Jim Power - If i was running other programs this went a bit ape on the title screen just like the midnight resistance weapons room

And i still haven't got Morph AGA working

Page generated in 0.07555 seconds with 11 queries