View Single Post
Old 26 October 2005, 02:20   #10
Wandered into the local Gamestation today and had a look around the retro stuff. They've got the usual selection - A600s with keys missing for £10, brown C64-Cs for £10, a vast selection of Mega Drive sports games that no-one in their right mind would ever buy, overpriced SNES games and a selection of exotic hardware (Turbographix, Vectrex, etc) in the glass display cabinets. I nearly bought another Lynx-II, but noticed that the screen was scratched so I put it back.

Anyway, on the way out I noticed the GP32 BLU that's been sat behind the counter for a while. They'd moved it to the front of the counter and chopped a massive £90 off the price. Yep, I got me a BLU for £30. It was the last one in the shop, and it turns out that it's the one that the cashiers have been playing (it was a bit grubby, but I've cleaned it up). The stick is actually OK on this model, and the screen is a huge improvement on the original GP32.

The shop assistant told me that they'd knocked all of their stock down to £30, and it had sold out in about 4 days. So, if you fancy getting a GP32 before they GP2x comes out at the end of this month, it might be worth nipping down to your local Gamestation to see if they've got any left.
Page generated in 0.04846 seconds with 9 queries