View Single Post
Old 19 October 2005, 04:26   #2
Zetr0
Ya' like it Retr0?

I have to admit it is pretty damn professional!!!!!

Well put together with balanced statements and comments, I like the crossing over for multiple platforms for one genere, (i noticed you didn`t revise BloodNet (amiga) any specific reason?) if not sure check out HOL, its one of my favourite CP based games.

As an avid CP fan (i have the CP RPG 2020 and Shadow Run and Dark Future *bad game though but can be fun with beer and loaded dice lol* )

But all in an impressive piece of work, from art work to arrangement, from content to cover i would say a High 97% Gold star rating (not that my rating means much other than i have printed it out to show some of my CP loving chums )

I would say your work (and that of your team) have most certainly achieved what best to be describe as a most AWESOME PRIMER for the Cyber-Punk verse.

I have to admit i look forward to another installment, will there be one? bi weekly ? monthly? will you be looking excplicitly at games ( computer ) or are you including films / TV and other entertainment are you looking at possibly interviews with designers and game engineers (perhaps RPG as well as computer games ???).

I believe you and your team could be onto somthing quite big since there has been little in the journalism or even reviewing upon this subject for what seems and age.

Best of luck Garth and to those there at GS RETRO keep up that quality its awsome!

Z.

Page generated in 0.06064 seconds with 9 queries