View Single Post
Old 11 October 2005, 19:55   #1
Marcuz

Subscription for Amiga Game Project

As i'm currently with an elastic time to my disposition (read not so employed) i would like to rewamp an idea that lurked as an earwig for all the time i have been member of the board and maybe more, and sometimes has shown its red insectoid face with ten couples of eyes and appendices, just to disappear again in the dark.
this time though, as in the title, i borrow the suggestion that Zetr0 typed in Dpainter thread, about the numbers of people to be involved, and i open a subscription.

the Game, intended to be playable on a A1200, i suggest, for to have an equilibrium between popularity and resources.
the Genre is open on vote, democratically, only from the people that apply to help with.
the rest is to be discussed.

here all the people interested please apply, stating the kind of help they want to do (story, graphic, audio/music, coding), the amount of time they are able to commit etc.

as i'm already here, i vote for an RPG, as i have some idea and an interface almost finished, not that this means that it's a must to use it if ever.
i'm available to do graphics. time varies but at leas a couple of day worktime a week

as a sidenote, as i'm already helping in another project for a Shot 'em Up for A1200, that has other people from this board involved, i suggest that people interested here, maybe could focus on a different genre.

voice to you people

[edit:]
list of people removed for obsolescence

Last edited by Marcuz; 19 July 2006 at 14:42.

Page generated in 0.05868 seconds with 11 queries