Well, here we go:
- Death or Glory - The Battle of Morgan (I spend months trying to get the HD install version some years later, after Software 2000 switched to the PC :P)
- DreamWeb (very nice atmosphere, I liked the diary that came with the game and told the background story)
- Jungle Strike (need a pro at the winch? call me!)
- Microcosm (not so much for the actual gameplay, but for showing that the CD32 had actually some superior technology
- Ruff 'n Tumble (in terms of fast action superior even to Turrican)
- Super StarDust (for the gfx)
BTW, why 1994?