Thread: CD32-888&???
View Single Post
Old 27 May 2005, 21:56   #330
Mark Thompson
No problem narud17 and I'm glad you're enjoying them CDs. Indeed Rochabian must be thanked for his exceptional bandwidth, but not that it made any difference for me as I'm only on 512 k though it was still a fast download and I must not forget KombatSanta's FTP which is just as fast.
Figi, just in case you didn't know the 444 is also available through the aforementioned FTP. I guess the 200 one locks-up because there's more processes going-on but this one only has to think about the music. I must say some of the music is nice as well though some of it's a bit like the early nineties where it becomes too limiting in upbeat, but these compilations are party-suited.

I reckon Frostwork should have asked for donations in the notes somewhere like through PayPal as some of us might well have been inclined to and he could have commandeered a figure to entice us with saying that he'd be willing to do another compilation if he got the right sum of money. At the end of the day it's a job in itself so why shouldn't he benefit? Commercial quality.
Page generated in 0.04933 seconds with 9 queries