Stoo/Korni, You're right, however...
- for MP3, in my opinion, quality is no so
- My Harddisc is 1,4 GB 2.5". In 33% full I've all
I want and more... My personal WB is good, looks nice
with GlowIcons and takes 16MB only.
- I don't like software speed enhancers 'cause I think
they do little if you own an hardware accelerator
like the Blizzard 1230IV/50+16MB
However my system uses Fblit; this is excellent to
save CHIP RAM
- I don't need a SVGA, my Amiga Multisync Monitor M1438s
shows personal visible DBLPAL non-interlaced 720x512 and
is good for WB, Internet and old games.
- the PCMCIA is probably a better solution but what I
really need for Internet is a Graphics Card for more colors.
I didn't know SystemPatch2, I'll give it a Try.