Thread: CD32-888&???
View Single Post
Old 18 May 2005, 00:48   #321
Mark Thompson
Well, I've had a PM from narud17 and I'll be sending him a copy for nothing soon. I don't know if he wants the 200 and 444 compilation CDs, but I'll just send him the 888 if he doesn't get back to me before the end of tomorrow.

I admire your modesty Frostwork, but it's a mammoth task you undertook and it's a disgrace when people can sell off all your hard work. One can only hope that the buyer will look at the notes and find they've been conned whereupon they'll leave bad feedback. I actually nearly fell for it before I knew it was available on the net but after a bit of searching I came across this forum.

I first found the 200 compilation on and it's still there, but currently no seeders though it's nice to see it being spread. My eBay ID is Markytho and even though I've got 100% feedback I'd like to think that I'd leave negative feedback if I fell foul to that trick. Gives me an idea of informing potential buyers but then the sellers put it at a Buy Now price. Suppose I could sell for a small fee but I might get a negative from rogues.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.04865 seconds with 9 queries