Boinged In Belgium will be held this summer @ 6 and 7 August near Antwerp. Organized together with the Belgian Amigaclub and celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Amiga. You should be there... why? Because we all want "those" days to come back, doesn't mather if you're a user or a merchant.
Some of the things that will be to do or to see:
- 20 years of Amiga exposition
- Non-Stop day and night party ( hotel and camping-info will be added soon )
- Big screen gaming and big screen demoshows
- Various exhibitors have shown interest in the show and there will be some official announcements soon.
- Ofcours you can combine the event with a visit to the beautifull city of Antwerp ( www.visitantwerp.be
If you have something to show, sell or whatever : firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will work something out.
And don't forget the dresscode: let us see those "intel outside" and "boingball's" once again !