View Single Post
Old 02 May 2005, 19:12   #1
Ancient Handheld info quest

I'm looking for info and pics on this ancient handheld game that i've drawn in the pic.

I had it in the early eighties, probably 1981, it came from Japan or Taiwan or some other far east country, there was no english manual or at least i don't remember one, the box and the leaflet were covered in little kanji.
My game was bought in the production country, anyway this don't mean that it hasn't imported in EU/USA somewhere, just the package was prolly for the internal market.

It was a memory-kind game, in wich you should form pairs of tiles by the same sound, orange (first player) vs green (2nd player or computer), or the contrary? not sure.
There were 2 switches, one for select 1 or 2 players: the game was bugged, tough, after the first round in the 2 players mode, when it comes the turn of the second the computer made the move instead and then the game hang.
the second switch was for select between the 4 modes, wich now i don't remember anymore, just i'm sure i used to play only the first one.

i would like to know about it, producer, info, reperibility etc
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled-1.gif
Views:	158
Size:	66.4 KB
ID:	8486  

Last edited by Marcuz; 03 May 2005 at 00:01.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05247 seconds with 10 queries