View Single Post
Old 24 April 2005, 11:37   #45

Send a message via ICQ to Mad-Matt Send a message via MSN to Mad-Matt
Originally Posted by Akira
I accept though, the mac mini is a consmer line model, not a pro model, so if I said so I stand corrected. Nevertheless what you say is absolute garbage.
I happen to like the IBooks, look very cool and preferable to the average pc laptop. But everything i stated about macmini is true. the collage at which I work thaught it would be a good idea to get a couple for mediastudies . Altrhough there the lower end version designed for nothing more then connecting your ipod and running itunes, the machines are unusable for anything else. Fire up photoshop and ya start to crawl along once its found enough memorty to load it self into. theres no way it can be called a pro box

Back to Amiga PPC though. It probably isnt a good time annymore to invest lots into for classic amigas. The hardware is just getting too old and fragile and the ppc apps were getting really does benefit the faster machines. classic ppc was great to have when it came out...but i think its time to put that money into the new faster amigaone if youre serious about staying with Amiga.
Page generated in 0.05597 seconds with 9 queries