View Single Post
Old 23 April 2005, 06:22   #35
Slayer
Amiga Member

It was up to the individual to adopt the appropriate label... funny how most held the alterative flag high and proud...

thank god for woodshed57

And a good reason to be elitest in situations like this Unknown_K (aside from being one of makeup) is I believe alot of people don't belong here...

And as for Akira, I simply don't get this persona... if I (which I don't believe I actually did, in the context Akira paints me) can't voice to the world the beauty of PPC or whatever Amiga addon etc on/via an Amiga Forum Thread where the hell can I...

exactly...

what I am complaining about is the freedom of which some other less Amiga passionate users can simply stroll in and add there useless two cents worth... The Amiga section of this board needs a revamp... i.e. tighter conduct rules on Amiga related topics...

btw Akira, in 1988 I started a modelling business with another Amiga chap called DEL (digital enhancements ltd) we should have been very rich indeed but because of a falling out I decided I wouldn't make him rich (since he owned half the company) so, I didn't get rich either... that's the power of my elitest nature, cut off my nose to spite my face...

It's not the Amigas fault... heh...

So your Amiga makes you money... heh... I have 31 Amiga systems and I'm sure they could all make me money too...

All I want is to be able to talk freely about Amiga topics and just feel good amongst other enthusiasts... you just don't get this on here so most of the time I don't say anything even though I've got valuable insight into many things... cos someone is always beating that stupid drum!! putting the Amiga in its place...And you can't talk around people forever, well, I could but most haven't got the self discipline to accomplish that... always said the most affective weapon online was ignorance...

ah yes btw, I think the deal with some users of PPC equipment is the inability to set things up properly... the PPC A4000T I have has heretic, hexen and quake installed and also wipeout... all games perform more than adequately... but then, I don't play games anyway...

Page generated in 0.08276 seconds with 9 queries