View Single Post
Old 19 April 2005, 22:32   #13
Akira

Shoonay, how can you have nostalgia for something you never had and that could hardly generate any nostalgia feelings because of its nature?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamiga2002
And the pc ports of games work fine Akira. Why do you even say otherwise? Well that i think depends on what you call an accectable framerate/speed right?
It surely depends. But that aside, who wants to play crap PC games 4 years after they were released in PC? Not me, really.

I suppose it's a matter of what you want to do with your money and machine, personally I have almost maxed out my Amiga having in mind MY specs and I think I utilize it much beter than other ocmpters in the house. No, I don't do internet with it and I'm not interested in doing so. No, I don't watch divx films with it but I can play mods perfectly, unlike with the PC. No, I don't use some crap Photoshop wannabe, but I create work which I utilize in my professional life with tools unrivaled in other platforms, like Deluxe Paint. And all the money I'm saving is spent in a pro box like a minimac.

Page generated in 0.07273 seconds with 9 queries