View Single Post
Old 15 March 2005, 12:26   #33
RoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindowsKiller
You are wrong. I still have a mail from one of the guys that did the programming and he told me that.
Well, Peter Thierolf was the main programmer. I would be interested in this mail though.
The whole Turrican 3 story is a bit mysterious, cause Mr Eggebrecht and Mr Thierolf tell different stories. We are always looking for more hints (I'm Mr turricanforever.de, if anybody wonders).

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindowsKiller
I own the game for the Mega Drive and it is a) done by Ballistic and b) NOT Turrican 2. They used the same engine (because Ballistic did almost all console conversions of Turrican) and they used 4 levels from Turrican 2, that's all. Most of the game differs from Turrican 2.
Ballistic was only Accolades marketing name for their unlicensed Mega Drive games. There was no company called Ballistic.
And I got my infos about Universal Soldier directly from the boss of the Code Monkeys by the way I still got the original midis they created for their conversions on my download site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Dragon
I think the MAIGA could handle more than that.
One of the coolest things about the amiga games was it's many paralax layers.
Don't mix real paralax-scrolling with copper-tricks like the 3D-scrolling in the Lionheart background. That's no real paralax-scrolling as the layers are not on top of each other.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ST Dragon
I'll have to find the ISO of Filink It's SEGA CD.
It was Mega Drive, MegaCD and CD32. Mega Drive and MegaCD have the same graphics, of course.

Quote:
By the way guys, Lionheart on level for example is using nothing less than 677 colors on screens at the same moment.....
That's easy to do using the copper. But you are very restricted in how you can use those colours. Turrican 3 has more colours than the Mega Drive version, too. In the paralax-levels the foreground has a copper rainbow in it. Doesn't look too good though

Page generated in 0.09488 seconds with 9 queries