View Single Post
Old 17 February 2005, 20:50   #11
FallenSeraphin
Amiga Maniac

Evil grin

I apreciate all the info but so far it did f***all to solve my problem. 3rd time i tell you guys, with everything at acurest emulation, therefore slowest and more cpu-consuming i get average 50fps BECAUSE ITS CAPPED AT 50 or i would get about 70fps/75fps average, i know perfectly what my pc can or cannot do, i fix them for a living... Besides with my home pc (see above thread) i get the same sound issues and i can tell you with certanty that i do not have any driver conflicts, spyware and /or virus in both pcs (im kind of a security freak) I tell you more, at the same time im playing amiga games i have USB internet (wich consumes about 10% system resources) and AntiVir Personal Edition with Euristics set on maximum. Therefore you can see how my system is tweaked for speed. I can play Unreal Tournament on-line at 800x600 16bit (work pc) at average 40fps with 11 more players...

BARE MINIMUM SPECS FOR WINDOWS XP PROFESSIONAL ARE AMD-K5 200MHZ WITH 32MB RAM

More so, i have SP2 on both, therefore the system is about 30% faster on average...

SO, speed issue set aside, can anyone tell me why winuae sound freaks out ? and why with the same specs winfellow works perfectly at about the same emu speeds ?

Page generated in 0.10289 seconds with 9 queries