View Single Post
Old 08 February 2005, 23:23   #22
fisken uno
Commodore's biatch
Originally Posted by Fred the Duck
I agree, Marco, I like Bippy too. God, I hate Fisken, tho.
You know you love me, biatch

Originally Posted by AMIGAZ
Yup, I'm your brotha in this matter

Only using Clone Cd for rips here, soon my rips will erase the crap rips from the face of the earth, lol
Sounds good However, CloneCD isn't guaranteed to give you a perfect rip just like that so make sure to check your images. Actually, I prefer to rip the data to a iso (using Isobuster, has worked well so far) and ripping the audio with EAC with the option to test and copy. Afterwards I make sure that the CRCs match but even if they do you'll still have to listen to the "critical" parts as you WILL get the same CRC if the exact error occurs at exactly the same place. This rarely happens when you're dealing with physical scratches (mastered errors caused by audio copy protections for example is a different matter) but in the end it all comes down to what sounds OK to YOUR ears

For cue sheets, make sure to check out WindowsKiller's great cue sheet generator. It has worked like a dream for me and has certainly saved me many hours of unnecessary work

Lemme know where I can find these perfect rips of yours and you'll make me a very very happy panda.

Last edited by fisken uno; 08 February 2005 at 23:29.
Page generated in 0.05494 seconds with 9 queries