View Single Post
Old 14 January 2005, 17:01   #1
I like hats
Location: I fell down the stairs and bumped my head, so I am kind of half-in, half-out of the broom cupboard
Thumbs up Please help identify this games machine...

Hi there everyone, I really hope that somebody is able to help me with this...

Years ago my grandmother became a gaming addict. Everyday she would spend up to six hours playing a videogame on a machine that I have been unable to identify. It was the same game, a Cops 'n' Robbers, pac-man style game, over and over again - she was fantastic at it too.

At the height of her addiction we had three of these same machines at our house, which she then gave to my mother who promptly threw them out.

I have no idea what the machine was called, and my memory is a little hazy, but I have included a sketch of what my memory will allow.

Each game cartridge came with little thin plastic sheets that fit into the controllers and denoted which button to press for which action. The movement was controlled by a gold disk on each controller, and the controllers themselves slid into the middle of the machine. I'd guess it was about the size of an A1200, maybe a little bigger, and I think it was mostly in a dark wood-effect finish.

Anyone got any ideas?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	machine.JPG
Views:	171
Size:	132.4 KB
ID:	7816  
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05198 seconds with 10 queries