View Single Post
Old 09 January 2005, 14:50   #36
BippyM
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl4desinger/IND
Been testing a psysical copy I made from the rar'd demodvd. So here's a couple of things

1. First thing that comes to my mind is that you should have the option to skip the intro. 1 minute could prove to be irritating in the long run, even if it's not now. By experimenting with this my DVD also played the intro twice after fastforwarding.
Press play on your remote

[Quote]2. Just as Dastardly I think the highlighting of 'Watch Demo' and 'Main Menu' are a bit confusing. Also, in the main menu, the Menu1-3 text is rather small, hardly noticeble (Not a real problem though, you can choose to ignore that ) [/Quotoe]

Will look at these

Quote:
3. Most demos are cut off on the sides, the top and bottom on my widescreen TV. Don't know if this is a PAL/NTSC issue?
It's your tv, play with the zoom options or put it into 4:3

Quote:
4. The music ends abruptly on Despair in the middle of the demo.
I'll check this and redo it

Quote:
5. The 'Main Menu' option in Human Target is too small to read until you highlight it, after which a larger 'Main Menu' text appears above the smaller one instead of "resizing" it (or at least making the impression of it.)
again I'll have a look

Quote:
There, a few things. Hope they're not results of me making my own iso out of the DVD, but it shouldn't be. May I also say, great job bippym! It's great fun to watch the demos, and I know that you've spent a great deal of time to put it together, so kudos!
thanks

Page generated in 0.04454 seconds with 11 queries