View Single Post
Old 01 January 2005, 22:02   #11
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
Quote:
and notice all the ammount of abuse you write in your lengthy message
The reason is simple: it was the straw that broke the camel's back.
I had swallowed a lot of your reactions in the past (also towards other users) without commenting anything, but this time the waters of patience have spilled over the brim ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
I told you before as well, that you need to lighten up. I take back whatever stupid shit I wrote in response to your attack.
Accepted.

Indeed, I did start having a go at you, but it was based on facts.
(= Many people new to EAB could easily confirm that you had treated them like complete idiots multiple times, thus offending their sensibilities - and I *cannot* endorse that. Sorry.)

Whereas ... the stuff you wrote about what I allegedly do in HOL can only be written by someone who has insight in the admin area. You do not have that insight, hence you cannot judge about how I allegedly "fill up HOL with data I think that is correct". That's a sort of brazenness I will *not* stomach, and THAT is the reason why I overreacted.
One part of the SHO notes has already been removed by DrBong, he gave good reasons for it, and I nodded. THAT is team work. The other 2 of the parts recently added by *ME* (!) were left by him, so they must be based on good facts eh?!
Otherwise he would have removed them as well.

But since they're a result of research, your accusation has proven false.

OK - things settled.

Page generated in 0.08809 seconds with 9 queries