View Single Post
Old 29 December 2004, 12:18   #1
Flachkoepper

Dungeon Master playable preview???

I am searching for the official Dungeon Master playable preview-version by FTL which must have been released in 1987/88.

The preview was on one floppydisk, and it started up like the full version. At the entrance of the dungeon there was a scroll lying on the ground including the message "dungeon master preview" (or something like that). When you opened the door and entered the dungeon, you were able to choose 4 characters (repertory of characters was not as big as in the full version). The preview showed some basic actions like opening doors, using torches, eating, drinking, and so on. A mummy appeared somewhere downstairs and later on you had to fight against two skeletons having swords and shields. Opening the last door, a scripture with "coming soon!" (or something similar) appeared.

I know for 100% that this preview existed, unfortunately I deleted it when I got the full version

Google found nothing for me, only the aminet provides a "Preview of Dungeon Master Aid .43" for Amiga; whatever this might be, it's not the version I described above. Has anybody got the "real" preview as an ADF file???

Thank you very much!
AdSense AdSense  
Advertisement:

Page generated in 0.04322 seconds with 9 queries