View Single Post
Old 12 May 2001, 17:43   #1

The Merregnon Project

Music lover, this news is for you !

I was checking my musician composer favorite links (for the upcoming abī mod jukebox), and I found that the first CD from the Merregnon project was born !

If you want to buy this fantastic CD, or listen to mp3 samples, just go to the Official Merregnon website

ps: I have just ordered it

What exactly is Merregnon?
Merregnon is a world - wide project in which renowned composers from the computer games and the demo - music scene were invited to accompany characters from an original fantasy story. They were asked to describe the adventures and the surroundings of the characters through music in orchestral style. The result of their work has been put together on an exclusive CD.

Merregnon - the composers.
Allister Brimble, Fabian Del Priore, Markus Holler, Jason "Jase" Chong, Jonne "Purple Motion" Valtonen, Olof "Blaizer" Gustafsson, Gustaf "Lizardking" Grefberg, Jogeir Liljedahl and Rudolf Stember could be engaged for this soundtrack. Chris Hülsbeck provided an exclusive bonus track of his musical setting for the movie "Light at the end of the tunnel".

In general
Well - known composers from the field of demo- and gamemusic have put together a CD with their work on Merregnon. It's a soundtrack full of tension and variety. Created by the music itself - 74 minutes of orchestral tunes and a 24 - pages booklet with lovingly painted pictures are telling of all tragic, romantic and adventurous moments from an original fantasy story.

21 titles altogether - for a soundtrack that is going to set the new standard, far from such of a usual compilation: A CD revealing the impressive qualities of all artists who joined forces for this unique work.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.05356 seconds with 9 queries