Announcing the release of ADF Sender Terminal V1.4 r4
What is ADF Sender Terminal?
A terminal based transfer program to get
ADF files etc. back to an AMIGA or from
AMIGA to PC. Especially useful for Amiga
systems with little RAM.
Requirements: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP,
Transdisk/Transwarp, Rawread etc.
ADF Sender Terminal Release notes:
* 07.November 2004 *
ADFSEND.EXE 1.4 r4
- further translations to german
- bug fix in status light for COM port
- dialog for repeating of send/receive added
- unneccessary zero byte after sending removed
- added designs with RGB colors from Workbench 1.3 and 2.0
- designs can be chosen in properties: STD, WB13, WB20
- path removed from the filename in the transfer window
- labels in transfer window adjusted