View Single Post
Old 06 November 2004, 18:23   #1
sut

CD32 Games confirmation please

Hi just want some sort of verification that the following games exist on this format.

Amiga CD Sports Football :- Seen a box scan but never a screenshot

Lost In Mine :- Shown as 'missing in action' on HOL no other details found

The Final Gate :- Shown as 'missing in action' on HOL, I know was released on A1200, but did it get a CD32 release ?

International Open Golf Championship :- Shown as 'missing in action' on HOL, I've seen a CD scan but little else.

Super Street Fighter 2 - The New Challengers :- NOT the turbo version found plenty of details on that version, This version has recently changed on HOL to 'missing in action' I am getting more & more convinced this didn't make it to CD32.

Superfrog & Arcade Pool :- Found a version with Arcade Pool on as a demo, but not the full game. Was it ever released as with Arcade Pool on as a full game ? or was it superfrog & demo of Arcade pool.

Tower Of Souls:- Shown as 'missing in action' on HOL again know was released on A1200, but did the CD32 get a version ?

Whales Voyage 2:- Again found no evidence of a CD32 version, shown as 'missing in action' on HOL

Winter Supersports :- shown as missing on HOL, no further evidence found.

Final Gate :- shown as 'missing in action on HOL, no further evidence found.

Kang Fu :- Was this released on CD format, found details of it but not listed under CD32 on HOL.

If anyone could clear these up would be much appreciated.
AdSense AdSense  

Page generated in 0.05423 seconds with 9 queries