View Single Post
Old 19 April 2024, 12:14   #225
amilo3438
Amiga 500 User

What I wanted to say is that Final Mission does not inform you that you need to deprotect the disk, even though write protection is turned on, when the disk (Edit: .zip file) is inserted via d'n'd, loading or software tab. (as if the game has no knowledge of the state of write protection) Edit: It sees it that is write protected only after a hard reset.

And yes, in the case when the disc is already inserted and we want to change the state of write protection, I wonder if the emulator itself could eject the disc, change the state of write protection and put the disc back automatically!?

--------------------------------------------------
Something else I noticed:
The power LED doesn't seem to track the state of the defined audio/power filter!
When it is auto or software, the LED becomes dim or fully bright, which is regulated by software and works fine, but if we manually turn it off or on, the state of the LED does not change. (although in a real Amiga the state of the LED is linked to the state of the audio filter) So, if it is off, the LED should dim, and if it is on it should light up all the time.
(LED dim or completely turned off what depend of amiga model... in case for red LED would be completely turned off)

Last edited by amilo3438; 19 April 2024 at 13:09.

Page generated in 0.04740 seconds with 11 queries