Thread: Globdule 100%?
View Single Post
Old 24 March 2024, 20:48   #24
rsn8887

Quote:
Originally Posted by kremiso View Post
this is getting interesting, cause here i have reached world 3 with both Crystal crack (filling the boot password check code field instead of just skip it as mentioned in that post) (...)
EDIT: Ok you are right. If I use the Crystal crack and enter random letters at the copy protection screen, instead of just pressing enter, it indeed allows me to finish world 2 correctly. So this might be the secret to getting the Crystal crack to work. They should have at least mentioned that in the intro though. Most people will just press enter.

EDIT: Ok, even in the WHDLoad version, you have to enter anything in the copy protection screen, then it works! It is not enough to just press enter at the copy protection screen!

This important fact should be communicated to the users, because most people, like me, will just press enter.

In the MarzSyndrome crack, I have now finished 4 worlds without issues. I have gotten 4 passwords, all is fine still. The game is super fun once you learn the controls. Since lives are stored in the password it becomes a fun hunt for extralives (50 Stars = Extra Life, 50 Fruit of one type = Extra Energy).

I found a few keys that are not even explained in the manual:

ESC - Leave current level/world
Q - Sound FX on/off
M - Music on/off

Globdule is definitely a hidden gem for the Amiga 500.

Last edited by rsn8887; 24 March 2024 at 21:48.

Page generated in 0.04499 seconds with 11 queries