View Single Post
Old 21 March 2024, 15:45   #14
ShK

Video is mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC-Task.doc

GOLDENGATE

The GoldenGate II bridgecard lets you lets you use AT-compatible IBM plug-in cards in your Amiga PC slots as Amiga devices, controlled by Amiga software. The GoldenGate I & II expansion boards are by David Salamon. PC-Task will if a port is unknown try to use the GoldGate port.

NOGOLDENGATE=ON

Use this to ignore a GoldenGate I or II board.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GG2 Bus+.guide

PC Emulator Support

The GG2 Bus+ board is compatible with the software emulators CrossPC and PCTask. CrossPC (written by Mark Tomlinson is packaged with CrossDOS 5 and is available from Consultron or from most Amiga distributors. Utilities Unlimited has expressed an intent to support the GG2 Bus+ under the Emplant/PC product.

Chris Hames is available from Quasar Distribution outside of the U.S.A. and from DevWare within the USA.

Both CrossPC and PCTask map all PC software calls to I/O locations through the GG2 Bus+ card. This means you can run your PC software under either emulator just as though you had a bridgeboard, and you can control your plug-in cards using the software originally supplied.

At the present time, neither CrossPC nor PCTask implement the full capability of the GG2 Bus+ card. Neither emulator supports accesses to PC memory space registers through the GG2 Bus+ , and interrupt support is somewhat limited. At present, the only interrupt support under either emulator is through the GG2 Bus+ serial and parallel drivers, "ibmser.device" and "ibmprint.device". By designating these as your port drivers, you can access PC IO cards or internal modems you have plugged in while within the emulator.

Note that once you designate the GG2 Bus+ drivers to be used under an emulator, you cannot use those drivers at the same time (multitask) with other Amiga software. The emulator will lock the devices for its own use.
PC-Task is a nice software. It allow also to change bios and gfx roms: https://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=102228
Attached Files
File Type: 7z GG2 Bus+.7z (21.7 KB, 34 views)
File Type: 7z PC-Task.7z (14.8 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by ShK; 21 March 2024 at 16:02.

Page generated in 0.05813 seconds with 12 queries