View Single Post
Old 26 September 2004, 20:03   #13
Akira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutuk
I agree that it isn't right to criticism something you haven't seen it really is judging a book by it's cover.

However people have different ideas of what the 'scene' is seeing the centre as nearer to them as to others; people are interested in different perespectives.

Vriticism is pointless unless it is specific and contructive so has anyone actually seen the DVD? Have you sold many copies A1 ?
The thing is people that always talk about "constructive criticism is welcome" is expecting to receive good critics to their stuff, and not the negative bits. Criticism is not pointless, the DVD is aimed, supposedly, at the Amiga scene, and even when I am being part of it, my opinion is not taken into account because I didn't say anything good about it. This is the typical reaction, we had it in another thread with another developer.

At first glance at the "product" I see that it's something that doesn't interest me at all, and if the videos in the page are at least similar to what's in the DVD, I can clearly know what's it about and say "boring".

If you don't find this as constructive criticism, I wouldn't be surprised.

Page generated in 0.05487 seconds with 9 queries