View Single Post
Old 15 September 2023, 14:45   #14
vatovey

@vulture - have just clocked it to 1.8GHz, unfortunately no change at 1080p, audio still extremely choppy, everything working ok at 1440x900 though (which is the next biggest screen resolution offered to me Amiga side).

@giantclam - I have been trying to get to bottom of this issue for a while, and have been chatting with Lifeblower on the Pimiga discord server, he mentioned that he's heard of this problem previously, but didn't know what the resolution was, or even if there is one at the point.

@stainy - Tested at stock CPU/GPU frequency, I only tried overclocking because 1080p wasn't working as I would expect it to.

The monitor I am using Pimiga on is an AOC Q2778VQE, I have also tested it on a Dell 1080p monitor, model P2219H - same problem on both monitors.

I have just enabled the status line to check what the refresh rates are, at 1080p running Eagleplayer or A-Player I am averaging 30-38 FPS, at 1440x900 I am getting a reasonably solid 60FPS, occasionally dropping down to 59FPS - as would be expected the fraction of a second it drops to 59FPS I also get a small audio glitch.

Page generated in 0.09698 seconds with 11 queries