View Single Post
Old 14 September 2004, 02:17   #95
2 contact me: email only!

DoomMaster is famous!

Originally Posted by DoomMaster
Did you ever stop to think that just maybe "I do know it all"? I am not saying that I do, but I DO know more about the Amiga and Atari ST computers then you and most of the other people in this group.
Despite your arrogance I bet a lot of people on here know a lot more than yourself. I've found that people that brag about their knowledge are generally the ones that know a little but claim to know a lot.

Is that Amiga knowledge of yours of the general variety or special expertise in how to rip people off, how to extract $10 for a blank Amiga disk, how to take money on EBay without sending goods, how to make it look like you're selling an original when you are selling a copy etc?

I am not being "arrogant" when I mention that I am the DoomMaster. Afterall, my name is indeed famous, but yours is not. Just accept that and stop being jealous or envious of me.
Famous eh, sorry mate but you're small-fry. Search your name in Google, then search mine:

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,450 for doommaster. (0.43 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 37,200 for codetapper. (0.29 seconds)

And if you took out all the complaints, your number would probably half again!I will admit that you are probably more famous on auction sites than me, although that's hardly the kind of fame you want!

Page generated in 0.05942 seconds with 9 queries