View Single Post
Old 10 September 2004, 05:45   #15

Here goes my list, in no particuar order:

Compile - Mainly for its MSX games, but also some of their 16 bits stuff were great. Made: Aleste series, Zanac series, Puyo-Puyo and a few other games

Konami - Again, mainly for their MSX stuff, but I think every system they touched, they made dozens of brilliant games. They aren't exactly the most "user-friendly" company ever, and they have made lots of things that makes them easily to be hated, but we have to agree, they've made LOTS of brilliant games.

Treasure - Cult japanese developer. Their finest hour was with the Mega-Drive, their line-up for the system is impressive: Gunstar Heroes, McDonald's Treasure Land (The only not so good title), Alien Soldier, Dynamitte Headdy, Lightining Cusader, Yuyu-Hakusho. Also made Radiant Silvergun and Guardian Heroes on Saturn, and Ikaruga on Dreamcast and Gamecube. Has made lots of other great games in many systems.

Sensible Software - Needs no introduction here EVERYTHING they made on Amiga is golden. They surely are missed nowadays.

Team 17 -Again, no need for introduction. What's funny about Team 17 for me is that they don't have many "favourites" in my list (Most of their games have a better example in the same genre), but it's the only company that has released more than 20 games and ALWAYS kept the high quality on their releases.
Page generated in 0.05490 seconds with 9 queries