View Single Post
Old 09 September 2004, 22:28   #1

Changing face of Commodore and the Amiga

Never realised how many images we associate with Commodore and the Amiga - from the C=, Tick, Watermark, "splat" (don't remember this one), 1.3 hand, Boing Ball etc.

I find it kind of strange that the Amiga started out with the tick and ball together in perfect harmony back in the "awld" A1000 days, then stuck with the tick before coming full circle and ending with the ball we still have, for better or worse, today! Yet many like the tick but dislike the ball or vice versa, ruining their once balanced relationship. Only now has BenniP brought these age old allies back together.

What the hell am I on about?

I thought about doing a poll on the best Amiga logo only, but then decided to extended it to all of Commodore products so the famous C= can be included. Perhaps in another we can include ALL retro computer logos such as Acorn, Atari etc - who knows.

Before starting the Commodore poll, we need some entrants. I've put together a preliminary collection. Any of you EABers care to add any nominees? In other words, have I missed any?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CommLogo.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	80.3 KB
ID:	7424  

Last edited by Bloodwych; 10 September 2004 at 12:01.
AdSense AdSense  
Page generated in 0.07333 seconds with 10 queries