View Single Post
Old 03 September 2004, 13:22   #20
Hi Amiga Lovers.
My name is Adam and I'm oldschool gamemaniac from Poland. Amiga was one of the best comps or gamemachines I've ever played. So many brilliant games .

I agree that Lionheart is one of the most underrated games on Amiga. For me it's one of the best amiga games ever! And believe me - i've played a lot of them. (Hi hi -only pirate games were in late 80's and early 90's in my country. Later wasn't better with original games. Polish shitgames and budget hits, sometimes mega hits like Alien Breed 2).

I finished Lionheart 2 times (it had two endings) or more. This game was the best fantasy platform/slash'em up game on Amiga. Graphics - totally amazing (ECS!!). Music: very, very good - like movie soundtrack. Controls - difficult for first time, complicated but variable - when you get to learn them - just perfect!.
Gameplay is repetitive?? Oh no - flying on dragon, riding on dino, superb bosses, flying ships (like in Thorgal comic), variable levels - swamps, city, lava, jungle, towers with water, castles, many secrets to discover, two different endings. Lionheart's gameplay isn't repetitive.

I completed many Amiga platformers (Gods, Turricans 2,3, Toki, Soccer Kid, Arabian Nights, Myth, Lolly Pop and more) and for me - Lionheart is the best amiga platform game. 96%/100 %. Must a have for fans of platform/slash'em up games.

Greetings to ALL and sorry for my english .
Page generated in 0.08151 seconds with 9 queries