Quote:
Would it be possible something like:

Denise.exe game.zip
Where game.zip contents is multiple disks
game.zip
- disk1.adf
- disk2.adf
- disk3.adf
The floppy disks would then be inserted into the drives. But that won't work if games don't support as many drives as the game floppy disks.
The followup discs must be inserted into the swapper and this would have to be differentiated in the command line with a parameter.
Thus, the Emu knows whether the discs are inserted directly or stored in the swapper so that they can be inserted later.

Quote:
i tried to create a script for denise, but it is very complicated.
however now i found a partial solution: the first disk mounted automatically and second disk i mount manually.
Denise.exe Disk1.adf -config-amiga settings.ini
This will start Disk 1 and load its own settings file. In the settings file, the swapper can be filled with the following parameters.

swapper_1_path: D:/amiga/disks/Amoon.zip
swapper_1_file: AmbermoonA.adf
swapper_1_id: 0
swapper_2_path: D:/amiga/disks/Amoon.zip
swapper_2_file: AmbermoonB.adf
swapper_2_id: 1

Here the disks are inserted into the drives
DF0_path:
DF0_file:

Is that enough or is it more practical if I create command line parameters for the swapper ?
So the general question is whether command line parameters or script ?

By the way, if the discs are well named, followup discs can also be guessed. To do this, the swapper is simply left empty. The Emu
now tries to find the followup disk e.g. via the hotkey of swapper position 2 and based on the currently inserted disk.
For this, one letter after the other is removed until the followup floppy disks are found.

Last edited by PiCiJi; 09 May 2023 at 17:14.

Page generated in 0.04295 seconds with 11 queries