View Single Post
Old 16 February 2023, 21:40   #440
DisasterIncarna

ok as an update, ive quickly had a look/listen to quite a few and my initial guess is correct, ALL 2SIDS i have come accross using the player "Hermit/SidWizard V1.x" have issues.

The bulk of 2SID's ive come accross use the player "GoatTracker V1.x & V2.x" and work perfectly, other sid players that seem to work perfectly fine are listed/marked with.

Glover NewPlayer V21
JCH NewPlayer & NewPlayer V17
Geir Tjelta/SIDDUZ'It
DMC V4.x
Cheesecutter V2.x

A load more either have no player info and instead have demo/musician/other names where other typically have the player name, some are vague where you cant really tell if its a player name or a demo/group/etc name, but they all seem to function regardless.

This leaves the aforementioned player that is causing all issues i can find so far, no idea if this "Hermit/SidWizard V1.x" has any info/documentation or active coders anywhere who can shed light on the issue but for now its the singular problem which the current sidplay is having issues with that i can see.

Also found:

8BitDigi/Mahoney
-Error!/Skips
--Steriophonic 6581 2SID
--Steriophonic 8580 2SID

These skip/error out, so looking at your previous post regarding a skip, i can assume these are also probably RSID's?

Last edited by DisasterIncarna; 16 February 2023 at 21:54.

Page generated in 0.05084 seconds with 11 queries