Thread: AsmPro 1.19
View Single Post
Old 19 January 2023, 19:42   #30
paraj

Quote:
Originally Posted by a/b View Post
If it's not too complicated I'd like to hear what they are.
One of the (now fixed or at least no longer showing) issues was that my system restore code didn't work properly (screen was restored, but hung before prompt reappeared). Didn't want to report that without checking it wasn't my mistake. The other one was another source using more macro stuff, and I figured if the simpler one didn't work there was no point in reporting that as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a/b View Post
If you are changing the "include" files, you have to ZI (zap cached includes), and then the latest version will be loaded from the disk.
Default dir can be set in the prefs (amiga-[). If you are not doing any directory jumping to fetch the includes and other stuff, then it's simple. Otherwise, yeah it can be annoying if you don't have it set up specifically for asmpro&co. For example, if you want to grab the includes from elsewhere and have to use INCDIR, there goes your default dir. And you have to use another INCDIR to switch back to where you were originally.
If clearly wasn't designed with includes in mind ;p. I'll see what can be done about the things you mentioned...
Ah right, user error, forgot about zap includes

Yeah, I realize it's not how the program was designed to be used, and it's fine if you have one directory/disk with your stuff on. These days I just don't want one huge directory with all my sources & maintain my own "common defines" file. You shouldn't change the nature of the program to fit my needs, and certainly not break existing code. Just some user feedback.

Page generated in 0.04322 seconds with 11 queries