WARNING: WinUAE 0.9.90 directory filesystem emulation has bug that can
cause lost data. (files truncated to zero bytes). Bug will be fixed in
very soon to be released 0.9.91.
WinUAE 0.9.91 WIP (09.08.2004)
Bugs in 0.9.90 fixed:
- Multiple directory filesystem emulation bugs (files getting truncated to zero if opened in rw-mode, read-only files failing to open and some operations returning incorrect AmigaDOS error codes)
- AGA horizontal scrolling bug in some games.
- Stereo separation setting was not always set properly.
- Another task-switching Direct3D/OpenGL-mode problem.
- Picasso96 black screen after CTRL-ALT-DEL.
- "uae-configuration" Amiga side program that can list current configuration, change all configuration parameters and send any inputevent on the fly.
- Both right alt and ctrl are mapped to firebutton in keyboard layout B (some laptops don't have right ctrl).