WinUAE 0.9.90 (31.07.2004) "WinUAE 1.0 public beta #1"
- New Quickstart-panel. Easy and fast way to run disk-based games or demos. Simply select Amiga model, compatibility level, disk image and click start! [Screenshot]
- Hardware and host configuration separated. Create and use your own custom host configurations instead of build-in host configuration data from standard configuration files.
- Kickstart ROM scanner and autodetection. (only official ROMs supported) Old-style ROM selection is still supported. [Screenshot]
- User configurable graphics filter presets.
- Scaling support in all software filters.
- Paths-panel added. User configurable ROM, statefile, screenshot etc.. paths.
- Automatically return back to GUI if Kickstart ROM fails to load.
- Added help-tooltips here and there.
- More compatible paraport direct parallel port support.
- Mapped filesystem P-flag to Windows System-flag, H-flag to Hidden and fixed inverted archive-flag.
- Replaced "PC Joystick 0", "PC Joystick 1" and "PC Mouse" with select box listing all available input devices. [Screenshot]
- Configurable stereo separation and stereo mixing delay.
- uaehf.device TD_GETGEOMETRY support.
- USB keyboard led support.
- Fullscreen mousehack (Tablet) support.
- Directory filesystem emulation Windows Recycle Bin support.
- Ages old right border horizontal centering graphics bug.
- ECS Agnus was always reported as an OCS Agnus (0.8.26)
- 68000 cycle-exact mode compatibility (0.8.26)
- Floppy emulation writing bug (0.8.26, fixes SWOS disk error when saving).
- Dialogs in fullscreen mode.
- On the fly switching between A1000/CDTV/CD32 modes.
- Swapping disk image sometimes changed another drive's disk image.
- German keyboard #-key.
- Windowed mode DFx,Power,etc.. "leds" are now non-96DPI compatible.
- Minimized WinUAE jumping back to fullscreen by clicking on other program's taskbar buttons and other ALT-TAB handling updates.
- CD32 pad emulation.
- AIBB crash in 68020-mode.
- Debugger keyboard freeze on some Windows 2000 systems.