View Single Post
Old 13 October 2022, 20:23   #67
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponki1986 View Post
I think I found a little glitch. In the configuration, I have set the Native modes to be displayed in full screen, and the RTG modes in the full window. When I load the configuration, I see such settings in the Host>Display tab. But as soon as I click start and after a while I press F12, there is also a full window in the place of Native. The settings were changed automatically. Of course I can change it back but why has it changed by itself.

Another thing is the Host>Filter tab, and there the Extra Settings function for RTG modes. There, I have Point/Bilinear 3:3 set, and the slider is set to 1. Windows desktop screen is set to 1024x768 resolution, Workbench screen in RTG - full window mode, also in this resolution. And the image is displayed on 26" LCD. Until now, only games and programs using RTG had a nice blurry image when their resolution was lower than Workbench. Now also the Workbench screen is blurry and I have to set the slider to 0 in the settings.
Sounds like you used DirectDraw previously which is now gone, replaced with GDI mode that does not support full screen and have different scaling method.

Check misc panel graphics API and select D3D9/11 unless you have very good reason to not use it.

Page generated in 0.04184 seconds with 10 queries