View Single Post
Old 12 September 2022, 13:59   #1
rabidgerry

Anyone remember the game MDK?

I've been trying to find out the name of this game for months now and only this morning did I manage to stumble upon it. I dunno how many searches I had put into the web to try find it. Everything from "game where you are behind the character" "to 90s run and gun pc game". Anyways I found it and just wanted to se if anyone else remembers playing this game from back in the day?

What reminded me of this game was when I first discovered Abuse on the Amiga. I dunno why but I felt it has some similarity. It doesn't really but it got the idea into my head about MDK hence the search for it.

Which leads me to my question of would it be possible that the Amiga could so MDK (obviously with appropriate hardware)? Or might this be too big a task. I lean towards the possibility that it would be possible but then in reality I know zero about it so figured it would be nice to hear peoples opinions on it and of course experiences or memories of playing the game. I played it on PC and Playstation myself. Didn't play enough of it though See it's available on steam so I might have to bag myself a copy of it again and see if it leaves up to my memories.

Page generated in 0.04882 seconds with 11 queries