View Single Post
Old 10 July 2004, 10:36   #378
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galaxy
Twistin' Ghost - do you have an up-to-date MIA list? It gets pretty hard to follow some of these long threads, so an update every now and again would be good. (Andy's Emerald Mine MIA thread is another good example of a long thread that has got hard to follow.)

By the way, I was wondering if a few of the titles I have posted in other threads are still MIA?:

Poker Solitaire; Sargon 4 (Chess); Chess Machine; Cubit; Emerald Mine v6 Editor and Tools
To the best of my knowledge, the MIA list at the beginning of this thread is current. I pop in every couple of months or so and make changes. Mind you, I've not added anything new to the list in about 9 months because I have not been active. In the past, I followed ebay auctions in which rare, uncirculated games were being sold, so I was finding plenty to add back then. Plus, other sources were yielding information about games that just didn't seem to make the rounds. Somewhere on a backup, I still have an MIA directory that is loaded with titles that I need to research before adding to the list (ie, Polish edu stuff, obscure licenceware, etc.), but I've just been so busy with my music career, I've not been able to allocate the time. I suggest you use the actual list and not the threads, since all of it is updated on the actual list.

I have a new PC on the way and with it, about 300 gigs of HD space, so I will have the space to restore all of that back and make some updates. In the meantime, there's still a lot of missing games already on the list.

I'd also love to know which games are, for example, listed in HOL, but physically absent. There's several dimensions to explore, so this MIA thing is a long ways from nearing any kind of ending.

So, Cubit got posted? Any chance for a re-up?

Page generated in 0.04419 seconds with 11 queries