View Single Post
Old 06 June 2004, 23:29   #10
Runey
Survivor

Burserg

Yes everything done in the database end is being done by HOL except for putting it in a format usable by the Gamebase front-end. If HOL were willing to supply all the images they have already gathered that would speed things up dramatically.

The fronted is Gamebase, I'm not writing it, go to www.bu22.com for details. I have created a set of my own configs, for WinUAE, that works for every game I have tested so far. The frontend will use those at this stage. If a particular game causes problems then it will receive a different config. The frontend will be the "host" part, the idea is to make WinUAE invisible so people can just play the games and not worry about using an Amiga. I'm looking at the filter setting now. WinUAE can be run using arguments. It will told which config to use and to go staright to the game.

Bippym

That's a problem for every frontend Evertime there is a TOSEC update there will have to e a GameBaseAMY update. It will just be a matter of downloading the database file only. Just like having to get new datafiles for MAME. Unless the updates are huge then it shouldn't be a problem, I hope

Page generated in 0.05224 seconds with 9 queries