View Single Post
Old 03 June 2004, 02:44   #37
Zone Friend
Seriously, why the hell do all of you people like amiga anyway? I mean, looks like it's suddenly a sport attacking great quality games. How can games that defined the amiga, like Lemmings, Lotus, Sensible Soccer, Kick Off 2, SWOS, Speedball 2, Lionheart, Turrican, Chaos Engine, Gods, Cadaver, Rick Dangerous, Monkey Island 1/2 and so on even be considered overrated games? I'm getting my doubts about you people.

This thread isn't "overrated games". It's a "games I don't like and therefore is a pile of trash" thread.

And out of curiousity, do you feel better by stating you don't like a classic title?

oh, and even if this sounded extremely negative, it wasn't meant that way. I was just a bit shocked to see all these titles.

Only one I agree on here is Zool though. It's not as good as the reviewers said, but it's an okay game. Still, I connect it to the amiga in a warm fuzzy way because of the music and graphics and sound effects. But it's certainly not a Sonic beater (even though I don't think Sonic is THAT cool).
Page generated in 0.05029 seconds with 9 queries