View Single Post
Old 28 May 2004, 15:13   #30
Zone Friend
Originally Posted by manicx
Are you sure you 've ever played Player Manager? Why should be called PLAYER Manager? It's not a pure management game. You can be a manager and you can also play the games using your joystick. As I said, SWOS and Player manager, SS and KO2
Sensible World of Soccer is a football game with a management part implemented. Player Manager is a manager game with a football game implemented. There IS a difference. SWOS improved on SS like Kick Off 2 improved on Kick Off. If you want, SWOS can be compared to Kick Off 2 and Player Manager put together, because that's what SWOS is. Two different games. Not like Player Manager, which is one game. SWOS isn't a spin-off of SS, it's a sequel.

And Player Manager was cool as hell too, that's why I was so happy to see that SWOS had a management part. But it's just a seperate part, not the main part of the game. The main part is actually playing, the same way Player Manager is mainly about managing. I compare Player Manager to the likes of Championship Manager and Premier Manager (now there's a game I haven't played in a while). The difference is that you can play yourself, but that's all.
Page generated in 0.08241 seconds with 9 queries