View Single Post
Old 12 January 2021, 00:56   #157
hitm4n

Forgive me if i've missed it, can anyone direct me...

Who builds, or where would i buy a Mister FPGA or Minimig thats prebuilt and in a case etc? I'm sure AmigaBill mentioned a guy doing this very recently, i'm looking to get back into my A1200 game collection and i want to do it on my 65" 4K TV (quite a new Sony, so needs HDMI fed into it). I've been looking at a RetroTink2X and a Goex drive (which looks ace) for my real A1200, but i don't even know if that machine even still runs and i've no way to test its video output (i think). These RetroTinks and OSSC's all seem to have lag and glitches too which is putting me off them. I've looked at the OSSC and read about the OSSC Pro coming but i bet thats going to be costly and i really only need an Amiga solution.

I'm fairly convinced this Mister FPGA solution would give me a close A1200 replacement, with HDMI output and small footprint. I have an 8bitdo SN30 Pro+ controller ready (for my other emulation pc project).

Anyone got some links. Oh, i'm in the UK and with the hold on imports, i guess it would have to be someone within the UK. Fingers crossed. Thanks.

Page generated in 0.04282 seconds with 11 queries