View Single Post
Old 29 December 2020, 21:46   #288
Gilbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by IanS View Post
You are extremely amusing, trolling to extremes like that. If you're not trolling... you need to spend some time with a mental health professional. People have explained to you the misconceptions and factual errors in your arguments.

No they haven't - they just ignored them. Why can't the AUX port be used for saving games then? It's a serial port. Which you would have seen if you had clicked on the link I gave

The Amiga CD32 keyboard connector also includes a serialport.

I don't think I need to visit a mental health professional (bit extreme !) for liking the CD32 or for stating that Frontier was ported across from other Amigas (obviously a quick job). You actually think it was made specifically for the CD32 ?? It's a one floppy disc game. Most of the CD32 games were shovelware. Because it was cost effective for developers to port existing games across with very few and sometimes zero changes.

Shovelware = "software or online content that has been added to a CD or placed on the internet without having been altered so as to suit the new medium."

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan View Post
Troll-o-meter: 110%
You have obviously never seen a Megadrive (there's a reason they put "16 bit" on the casing) and/or don't know anything about the development of Frontier. Maybe both!

Page generated in 0.04267 seconds with 11 queries