View Single Post
Old 25 December 2020, 19:00   #150
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

Hi

Yes, dump the rom. Early weird autoboot controllers are always interesting

No one should care about these ancient roms that are practically useless today, companies making them have been long gone and so on (but yeah, tehchnically copyright is still valid) but if you don't want to upload it in public, contact me privately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fook42 View Post
Hello,

i have here a "Combitec" HD-controller for the A2000 (i guess) and it contains beside an Seagate ST11R-RLL-Controller some additional bootroms with the labeling "Colossus" on them. At the moment i did not have any luck in getting an RLL harddrive for this card, so i can not test it thoroughly ...
but i was able to dump the ROMs - i'm not sure which Combitec Hardware this is but maybe this can be the wanted "Combitec HD 20 A (A2000)"-ROMs. ??
some ascii-text inside says : "autoboot.device 6.18 (27.8.89) , Rom 1.2, FFS, Bildchen, Search, New Boot Partition..Programmiert von Bernhard Möllemann & Hartmut Sprave..(C) Combitec 1988,1989"
anyone got a clue?
images attached

please let me know @Toni if you are interested, as i dont want to publish the rom-data openly because of copyright.. or something like that.
regards,
Rene (fook42)

Page generated in 0.05857 seconds with 10 queries