View Single Post
Old 14 December 2020, 18:35   #180
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbert View Post
Sometimes I do multi quote but I don't do it for different people because if they reply they have to cut out the other people I replied to.

What is your definition of a newb then? Because my first Amiga was an A500 in 1987 and yours was a CD32....

That's an expanded A1200 you are talking about. When I expand my CD32 it will be the same. That's good you can make CD32 games now though. I want to see someone make a Xenon 3 equivalent. Also you did effectively make your A1200 into a CD32 - clearly you think it's the best Amiga too.

I didn't pick at what people said at all. I agreed with a lot of people. Your first post was calling me a newb and your next post used offensive words that would have got me into trouble form the mods if I had used them

Please re-read what I have posted. You have taken everything I have said and taken it out of context. Never called you a "newb" for starters and for seconders, where are these offensive words. Regarding, me using the word "newb", it was ment in the sense, we are not new to the Amiga. As some of your posts talk as if we know nothing about the Amiga.

You misread, I don't make CD32 games. I have configured my A1200 to runs exactly like a CD32.

You also misread my other posts. The CD32 was my first Amiga purchase when I got my first job. I got an A500 back in 1990 for Christmas, this was stolen and I had A600 as replacement.

Page generated in 0.04736 seconds with 11 queries