View Single Post
Old 14 December 2020, 17:11   #179
Gilbert

Quote:
Originally Posted by FOL View Post
Your definition and my definition of "newb" are completely different.

You don't need to quote single posts. You can quote many in a single post.

As much as I love the CD32, you seem to be going over board. Picking at everything anyone says, even if it's positive about CD32.

Just for the record. My A1200 can do everything my CD32 can do. I like the CD32 so much it even boots CD32 and works perfectly. One advantage is, it makes use of Fast Ram and Microcosm is much smoother.

Sometimes I do multi quote but I don't do it for different people because if they reply they have to cut out the other people I replied to.

What is your definition of a newb then? Because my first Amiga was an A500 in 1987 and yours was a CD32....

That's an expanded A1200 you are talking about. When I expand my CD32 it will be the same. That's good you can make CD32 games now though. I want to see someone make a Xenon 3 equivalent. Also you did effectively make your A1200 into a CD32 - clearly you think it's the best Amiga too.

I didn't pick at what people said at all. I agreed with a lot of people. Your first post was calling me a newb and your next post used offensive words that would have got me into trouble form the mods if I had used them

Page generated in 0.04602 seconds with 11 queries