View Single Post
Old 11 December 2020, 23:26   #172
mcgeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilbert View Post
I was going to apologise but then you did hate on the CD32 by saying it has a sub par 3d processing chip! I feel a lot of A1200 owners do get insecure when the CD32 is nearby. They have to try to bring the CD32 down to A1200 level. Understandable though.
The CD32 is not the best Amiga by a very long way. It's an A1200 masquerading as a games console - but I never said that's a bad thing and it certainly doesn't make me feel insecure. My previous prods have had direct support for CD32 so get off your fucking high horse about me dissing the CD32 because it's a load of letter bollocks.

I embrace all Amigas. The CD32 came too little, too late, with one hand up the arse of backward compatibility and the other grabbing the £200+ out of the hand of loyal Amigans hoping for something to whack the competition.

I don't need to Rabbit on about the CD32 and it's short comings, those are well documented by people who know the platform much better than I do.

There isn't anything that makes the CD32 the best Amiga. Don't believe me? Go and look at the sales figures. Still don't believe me, then I'll suspect you're Vascillious or..... the only Amiga you've had is a CD32.

Last edited by mcgeezer; 11 December 2020 at 23:40.

Page generated in 0.04344 seconds with 11 queries